Make it With Wool
- To promote the beauty and versatility of wool fabrics, fibers and yarns.
- To encourage personal creativity in sewing, knitting, crocheting, or felting with wool fabrics, fibers and yarns.
- To recognize creative skills.
- To develop life skills, including: being responsible for one’s self, being a good sport, accepting the judges’ decisions, learning about and appreciating diversity.
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021
- Location: Dufur School in Dufur, OR
- Enter by: October 15, 2021.
- How to Enter: Mail one copy of the Entry Form to National MIWW and one copy to:
- Jana Webb, Oregon MIWW Director
- PO Box 1550 The Dalles, Oregon 97058
Rules, Guidelines & Entry Forms: National Make it With Wool
For updates about the Oregon MIWW Contest, check the Facebook Page. Facebook.