The Scholarship is intended to assist with direct educational expenses and the award check will be made payable to the successful applicant and the educational institution that he or she is attending.
- Applicants must be Oregon residents, but need not be attending an Oregon college or university.
- Academic standing of sophomore level or beyond.
- Majoring in agricultural sciences, agriculture-related field or veterinary medicine, with a career interest in the sheep industry. This includes both under graduate and graduate studies.
- Applications must be completed and returned to OSGA by July 15, with the award to be made for the subsequent academic year.
Return the application cover page with the following:
- Personal essay describing your career plans and long-term goals
- Transcript of all college course work completed
- Two letters of recommendation
Cover Page – PDF Format
Cover Page – Word format